Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok was talking with a motorcycle police officer at a red light. He asked how i liked the Camaro of course i told him i loved it. His response was well we are ITCHING to write one of those new Camaros a ticket:eek:. I said i hope it isn't me and he started laughing :lol: So i will be taking it easy for a few days :rolleyes: maybe :burnout::cool:

·
Registered
906 Posts
HAHAH. Yes they are. Well, already been pulled over with no ticket. And 2 nights ago while stopped at a light, I had a cop car parked in a lot to my left shine their bright light on my car. I must've given them the dirtiest look I bet. They just smiled at me lol.

We're magnets.

·
8,984 Posts
Ok was talking with a motorcycle police officer at a red light. He asked how i liked the Camaro of course i told him i loved it. His response was well we are ITCHING to write one of those new Camaros a ticket:eek:. I said i hope it isn't me and he started laughing :lol: So i will be taking it easy for a few days :rolleyes: maybe :burnout::cool:
Holy crap brother, that is FN hilarious!:lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
already got a ticket, dog gone it!

Was heading up I-95 to go to MD/DC/VA and was clocked by state trooper at a rest area. Since he was at the rest area, he phone ahead to his buddies. They were waiting and sure enough, a Mustang and some SUV cop car pulled me to the side. 10 minutes later the state trooper caught up and he issues me a ticket in South Carolina. He gave me a break, but I still had a ticket. The amount was under $200 but i learned my lesson... so that's my story and I'm stickin to it!:angry:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was heading up I-95 to go to MD/DC/VA and was clocked by state trooper at a rest area. Since he was at the rest area, he phone ahead to his buddies. They were waiting and sure enough, a Mustang and some SUV cop car pulled me to the side. 10 minutes later the state trooper caught up and he issues me a ticket in South Carolina. He gave me a break, but I still had a ticket. The amount was under $200 but i learned my lesson... so that's my story and I'm stickin to it!:angry:

Since it was a mustang can't you file like a discrimination suit agianst them:rolleyes:

·
barbarianmotorsports
422 Posts
the first week i had it and was taking people for a ride around my neighborhood and not being so hard on the accelerator but went around afew times and someone called on me telling the cops i was driving fast around the hood. then on my fourth run i saw a charger cop looking for me so i kept it slow and went back home he fallowed and said people were calling and complaining so keep it on the freeway that kind of driving. i am glad they send the charger cop maybe i could race him for fun .lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Mustang didn't give me a ticket, he only pulled me over and so did the SUV police vehicle. Why two vehicles to pull over a Camaro? Answer: they were drooling and jealous of the ride. The State Trooper who issued me the citation was driving a crown victoria.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Mustang didn't give me a ticket, he only pulled me over and so did the SUV police vehicle. Why two vehicles to pull over a Camaro? Answer: they were drooling and jealous of the ride. The State Trooper who issued me the citation was driving a crown victoria.

oh i see

·
Registered
470 Posts
I got me a WRITTEN warning the other day...6 mph over in a 55 zone on a 4 lane divided highway...6 MPH!

He didn't even give me any 'nice car' comments either...

-Brad

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I got a speeding ticket the other day...and I don't even have my car yet....I don't want to even know what's going to happen when I get it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
In Virginia the State Troopers will sometimes be in Dodge Magnum's. I saw one cop in those type of cars once, was taken it kinda slow. They will do different tricks where you don't notice them at first if your going fast by them.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I got a speeding ticket the other day...and I don't even have my car yet....I don't want to even know what's going to happen when I get it.
yeah we will be in a bright yellow Car lol kind of hard to spot. I may drive without shoes maybe my Foot wont weight as much without a shoe j/k

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got me a WRITTEN warning the other day...6 mph over in a 55 zone on a 4 lane divided highway...6 MPH!

He didn't even give me any 'nice car' comments either...

-Brad
What a d#*K... could have over looked the 6! Must have wanted to look but needed an excuse, or his jar was to tight.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
The South Carolina highway patrol are some of the sneakiest in the country. They use lots of unmarked cars to catch speeders, radio ahead, hide among trees in highway medians, etc. You have to keep your eyes peeled when cruising on interstates in Carolina.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts