Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if it's just my area or what, but I've been doing some looking around and I'm pretty surprised by what I've seen so far.

LS1s going for 12-13k!
LT1s reaching 10k!
IROCs and GTAs 6k!

I'm not sure what's going on but there are numerous 5.0s going for 3-4k and are much cleaner than many fbodies I'm finding for double the price! :confused:

I guess I should of hung onto my Z28/GTA a little longer...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Funny you mention that Adam because when I was looking for a motor for my Caddy project, I considered all of those you mentioned for a good "donor". I couldnt believe the Iroc prices, anything with an LS1 wasnt cheap either unless it was all cut up for racing, or you could tell it was beat. I ended giving almost $5, just for the LS1/tranny from a 04 GTO...

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Weird. I've been watching a lot of auto auctions lately and noticed Corvettes are selling for relatively cheap these days (if you have a "classic" you might want hold onto it for a while). I saw one yesterday where 2 '68 Corvettes were sold at around $35K each. These were fully restored, parts-matching, with original documentation.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Man, I was just thinking of picking up a convertible 4th gen SS last night. Better hurry and get it.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,787 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts