Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I think the guy who started that site lives a few minutes up the road in Penn Trafford...I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
HOW COME I AM JUST NOW DISCOVERING THIS WEBSITE? i've scrolled through about 40 pages now and everyone at work is wondering why i am laughing so hard!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i just got done scrolling through all 123 pages... people never cease to amaze me!

there was a pretty nice compilation of funny looking cars on there too

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I worked there for 2 and a half years. Makes you really appreciate the finer and smaller aspects of life. Also, it puts alot of stuff into context for you.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i just got done scrolling through all 123 pages... people never cease to amaze me!

there was a pretty nice compilation of funny looking cars on there too
You have got to be kidding... all 123? I couldn't make it past 4 pages, but I am eating lunch and was starting to get a little sick to my stomach. Good thing I have my own office and no one saw me viewing some of that... :lol:

·
Registered
380 Posts
You have got to be kidding... all 123? I couldn't make it past 4 pages, but I am eating lunch and was starting to get a little sick to my stomach. Good thing I have my own office and no one saw me viewing some of that... :lol:
I remember an episode of married with children. Where Al Bundy was describing the perfect woman to his co-worker at the shoe store. "She would have three breast." The third, on her back. "?" for dancing... of course. Hahah. :lol: But that fat chicks "fat F*ing gross ass dual tits on her back. Mad me f*ing sick. Nww , thats NOT funny! People! FAT chicks must not wear thongs or show any skin, I mean cellulose "FAT!"... NO WAY! This is NOT Sexy!!! Short Short skirts with no underwear. Awe man, I just threw up.... :barf: Thats sick.... :rantsw:

:5thgendrive: And having fun!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Reading the Hate mail is funnier then looking at the pics.
Its crazy how many hate mailers call the POWM, under classed or fat, or mentally ill. More so then anyone else...Who is more offensive?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts