Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been vocal about the fake scoop in the past. After seeing these cars up close last night I'm still mixed, but I do like the SS header better visually.

Still bummed it is non-functional, but at least the uplevel Camaro finally looks different at a glance than the V6 model :D

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Still not liking it. It's like a fashion model with a scar on her cheek. Sure, it's desirable overall and isn't a deal-breaker, just that one little nagging thing that you KNOW is always there. At least they didn't put it where you'd be seeing it all the time, and Mustangs will never see it.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Yes, I wish it were functional...but I kinda like it anyway...that's a good picture of it and the area behind it.

·
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure somebody will come up with a molded plastic, color matched, velcro attached filler part for it. That would give everyone the option of having or filling the mail slot at any time.
velcro :confused:

I'd have it professionally molded in before I used any type of tacky temp fix.

·
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now that is the coolest mailbox I've ever seen, Joe!:thumbsup:

Great detail and the corner marker 'flag' is a nice touch. Is it a one-off or is there someone making them to sell?
Those images were posted on Team Camaro - I heard he found them on ebay not too long ago :D

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Those images were posted on Team Camaro - I heard he found them on ebay not too long ago :D
I give it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:+

I likw how they used everything from the bumper to the grille work to emblems to make this Mailbox :thumbsup:
This of course had to be put behind a gate....some dam kid come by and hit it with a Ball Bat or back into it. Wonder if You could claim it on your insurance :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I've been vocal about the fake scoop in the past. After seeing these cars up close last night I'm still mixed, but I do like the SS header better visually.

Still bummed it is non-functional, but at least the uplevel Camaro finally looks different at a glance than the V6 model :D

I don't like fake breasts and I don't like this...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is it totally non-functional or do they have at least some tiny amount of cooling ability ala the Corvette Z06's nose which lets in the tiniest amount of air for engine bay cooling?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Is it totally non-functional or do they have at least some tiny amount of cooling ability ala the Corvette Z06's nose which lets in the tiniest amount of air for engine bay cooling?

totally non-functional:(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts