Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long wait it finally arrived "The 2010 1LT Special Edition Synergy Camaro"; on 5-11-10. Had it for almost a month and just turned 1,000 mls.. Permagrin is nonstop; from the time we see in the garage, while we are driving it, and watching people checking it out when we come out of a store. The new Camaro is one of the most enjoyable cars we ever had, and will keep enjoying the permagrin for a long time... Here are some pics that we want to share...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
that looks sweet with the ground effects!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be interesting to know just how many synergy owners are out there...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone.
We are glad to here that you guys like it as much as we do. I have to tell ya how we decided on the color. My wife and I were having dinner out one night and could not agree on a color. We decided to list all colors available at the time (on a napkin) and took turns eliminating the color we least favored until one color was left. It ended up being red.
One night I was researching the camaro and found the sema show that posted the Synergy camaro. Well I showed to the wife and we had to see it in person. Found one at a dealer (Courtesy Chevrolet OIA) and fell in love with the color. Car was placed on order and the wait was on.. Well worth it without a dought. Our 3rd child arrived by train on 5-09-10 Mother's Day. Wife was very,very happy. Arrived home on 5-11-10

·
Registered
897 Posts
Nice car, congratulations! I have a deposit down on a 2011 SS Synergy Green, your pictures are making me even more impatient.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I LOVE how it says Synergy inside the front of the hockey stripes!

Very cool!:cool::thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts