503 Posts
Ummmm, I don't see no pic.

·
Premium Member
11,842 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
I saw them and have saved them, its looks more production like but very close to concept car. the thing i find most interesting is that the movie is suppose to come out july 07. So is this one of the big plugs for the new camaro just as its out for production, a movie out where the new car is the star? makes sense to me, think about how many of us were in the transformer era. i can see many new camaros on the street with autobot stickers on them, or maybe I'm dreaming a bit.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
As much as I loved the Transformers and look forward to this movie, I hope I don't start seeing Autobot decals on new Camaros :LOL:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
OctaneZ28 said:
Those first two links no lnoger work. They musta moved or deleted the info.

That picture is of the actual concept car, none of the movie cars look like that on the inside.
I saved the images as well, I just uploaded them to my webserver.

I know that is the concept car, I put it up there to compare to the interior shot of the movie car :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
this headlights look alittle wierd maybe they don't have an exact concept clone! The shifter looks good for an automatic!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yeah, by 1!

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
the stang pic is nuts, i wonder how good this movie is going to be.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I work 3rd shift and sometimes I forget to try to fit all of my thoughts in one post sorry. I am not looking for an award for the most posts because that is far from my reach for one thing and another is I have a life besides this page! I just want the quickest resource available to get my 5th gen.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts