Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I actually saw that boat at a boat show in NYC in January, I thought it was just a show boat for the company I didnt know they are actually selling them

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Wow LT5 boat! I'd love to get my hands on an LT5 and pressurize the snot out of it!

·
Registered
620 Posts
i got a glimpse of it a couple months back in makes and models magazine, i think there is one or two videos of it either on youtube or streetfire, its a bad a$$ looking boat. they used as much of the vette as they could, take a look at he gauges if you can. i belive it comes in black as well and the trailer matches and i think it has vette rims.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got a glimpse of it a couple months back in makes and models magazine, i think there is one or two videos of it either on youtube or streetfire, its a bad a$$ looking boat. they used as much of the vette as they could, take a look at he gauges if you can. i belive it comes in black as well and the trailer matches and i think it has vette rims.
Yep you're dead on. Even the side "windows" roll down! lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yep you're dead on. Even the side "windows" roll down! lol
LOL roll down windows on a boat ROFL Y, i like it though. if you had the money and wanted a toy to play with, i am sure all the vette guys love it (it will look good with the rest of hte mid life crisis) JK guys....lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts