Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call from my dealer on the 1st , telling me the car was going to be deliverd on the 3rd or so. It's the 15th and still no car:angry: I already ordered American Racing headers,LMR Carbon fiber CAI, and boe tie black outs. Just can't decide on Borala or Corsa Exhaust.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I got a call from my dealer on the 1st , telling me the car was going to be deliverd on the 3rd or so. It's the 15th and still no car:angry: I already ordered American Racing headers,LMR Carbon fiber CAI, and boe tie black outs. Just can't decide on Borala or Corsa Exhaust.
I would choose Borla.... Patience is a virtue you will get it in due time

·
Registered
31 Posts
I feel your pain. I've also been waiting for what seems to be an eternity. At least you're not the only one having trouble being patient. I feel your pain..... :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
It totally seems like an enternity. Now that I have mine I feel a lot of relief. I ordered in March and it just came in last week. It's everything I thought it would be and actually more. Definitely exceeds my expectations. The wait is DEFINITELY worth it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Have thought about having one of the dealers on this site check the status for you? I might be nice to get a "second opinion" in this case! ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spoke to my dealer yesterday, he said the car was in transit to Jersey and will be there today. The car should be on a truck early next week out to Southampton NY. I pass the dealership several times a day during work. Hopefully I'll see it on the truck and be able to get a few pics of it coming off.;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine came off the line on 9/14. It was shipped by rail. It should be here next week, I hope.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah, waiting sucks. I ordered mine on 04 Jul 09 and just learned by talking to my dealer that I'll get mine in Jan 2010 (there are 30 orders in front of mine at 10 Camaro's a month the dealer is getting). I made peace with it. It gets here when it gets here. At least I'll have one of newest Camaros in 2010. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, waiting sucks. I ordered mine on 04 Jul 09 and just learned by talking to my dealer that I'll get mine in Jan 2010 (there are 30 orders in front of mine at 10 Camaro's a month the dealer is getting). I made peace with it. It gets here when it gets here. At least I'll have one of newest Camaros in 2010. :thumbsup:
The problem is your dealer doesn't have any allocations. Find a dealer that has an allocation. The wait is also killing me. It's worse now that it's getting closer.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a good attitude to have. Good luck;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I picked up the car yesterday!! I love it, it drives awesome!! I'll post some pics when I get a chance. I"m in my buddy's wedding tomorrow so Saturday I'll take some pics with the 68 and the new car.:)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
TROLLDEALER said:
Guys please dont wait call me and get your Camaro NOW!!!!!
1-800-IMA-TROLL
LOOK AT MY SITE LOOK IN INVENTORY...ALL OVER MSRP!
the PAID sponsors on this site are not gonna like that.:eek:

edit>>>quote was edited to reveal the true identity of the poster.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts