Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna know for all of you that already got the car... how the heck did you wait for it. I ordered my 2lt on monday and i already think of the car all day and can barely sleep at night. What got you through the wait??

·
Registered
395 Posts
im still waiting, since 2/23/09, this site has helped a lot, that and lots of beer :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I ordered my Camaro RJT 2SS on July 3rd. I am so, so. I know I have about 3 months to wait. But I am trying to keep focused on what I ordered and not get distracted by second best. I look at a vehicle when I am buying, if it grabs me. But then I don't buy vehicles out of state and try to get ittagged and inspected in Virginia. I went through a headacke last year when the truck I had, broke down in GA and the dealer didn't have the parts to fix it, had to buy a new truck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had all but given up on mine, Ordered on 10/13/2008, but I went to Chicago yesterday and drove one as a rental:D Now I want mine more than ever.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
The wait is starting to drive me crazy.
I was doing fine, but then my car was built and the dealer said it could be delivered last week. Come to find out this week that it is still sitting at the factory waiting to be shipped. Ugh...

Hopefully next week.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just wanna know for all of you that already got the car... how the heck did you wait for it. I ordered my 2lt on monday and i already think of the car all day and can barely sleep at night. What got you through the wait??
Dude I just ordered my 2LT on monday too lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ordered our on 7-15-09. The factory picked it up on 7-21. I'm not sure what that means. I'm guessing it a good sign. It's a Black on Black 2ss/rs A6. I ordered it with the sun roof. Say a little prayer it comes in before the cash for clunkers program end so I can get 4500 for my old POS

·
Registered
472 Posts
Ordered our on 7-15-09. The factory picked it up on 7-21. I'm not sure what that means. I'm guessing it a good sign. It's a Black on Black 2ss/rs A6. I ordered it with the sun roof. Say a little prayer it comes in before the cash for clunkers program end so I can get 4500 for my old POS
2SS is not going to get a high enough average MPG to qualify.
It's 22.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I had all but given up on mine, Ordered on 10/13/2008, but I went to Chicago yesterday and drove one as a rental:D Now I want mine more than ever.:thumbsup:

wow....you have me beat by a day. Dude, where's your car? :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered a day after you guys- Tuesday. Told me he honestly expected around 6 weeks and then called me the next day to tell me the order might be delayed until sometime in AUGUST. :(

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Just keep think im fixing to get a new CAMARO then breathe and repeat. Just think the closer it gets then you will start dreaming about it.........Then when you get THE call don't even think about sleeping that night cause you probably won't. All in all it is soooo worth the wait :5go:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Still in QC as of yesterday:confused:

That sucks! When was it built?

I ordered on 10/14...wasn't built until last friday...but it's been shipped, should have it next week some time.:drool: :muhaha: :runaround:

·
Registered
19 Posts
That sucks! When was it built?

I ordered on 10/14...wasn't built until last friday...but it's been shipped, should have it next week some time.:drool: :muhaha: :runaround:
It was built on 6/22 and went into QC on 6/25. It has been a struggle with this car. My original dealer closed and had it transfered to the next closest dealer, the order was lost some where in between, then found and put through in early June, now it is in QC.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts