Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Jen finally decided she wanted her Vert on Monday and after enough talking & Haggling, Ending up with 2.69% Financing and picked it up yesterday... She's Very Happy!!!! 2011 Summit White Vert, Black Top & Interior, 2LT/RS

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wow Pretty cars and pretty lady what a great combo. Congrates.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
You SUCK!

Ok, just kidding. I'm jealous. :)

Good luck with the wife ever letting you drive it based on the permagrin on her face. Great job in the quest of converting people to Camaro one person at a time.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Sweet, mine also wants a vert, but I keep telling her, if you 82 degrees your too hot and if its 77 degrees your too cold, you would never have the top down...LOLllll

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Pentagon's offering 2.49%

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow Pretty cars and pretty lady what a great combo. Congrates.
Thanks, You know Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!!

You SUCK!

Ok, just kidding. I'm jealous. :)

Good luck with the wife ever letting you drive it based on the permagrin on her face. Great job in the quest of converting people to Camaro one person at a time.
Yeah I always drive when ever we go anywhere and since hers is the V6 with Better Milage than my SS, I will get to drive it quite frequently! :D

Sweet, mine also wants a vert, but I keep telling her, if you 82 degrees your too hot and if its 77 degrees your too cold, you would never have the top down...LOLllll
Thanks Guapo!! Yeah she's not that bad but since we're in TX and the Spring, Winter & Fall R Fairly Nice the top will get some use...

Congrats
beautiful car!!!
Thanks Highlander!!

Congrats!

New car & 2.69% financing to boot. Who's offering that?
Thanks, I actually was going through USAA at 3.49% and then they came back with Fifth Third Bank at 3.19% so when I called USAA to Canx the loan they turned around and went to 2.99%, then FTB went down to the 2.69%, I called USAA back but they wouldn't go any lower...

Pentagon's offering 2.49%
Yeah I heard that after it was all done, besides we're not members of Pentagon and already had 1 loan through FTB...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
nice job on both the wife and the car ;)

love the side by side pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Kunk - That is fantastic! Congrats to her (and you). :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Awsome!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Fantastic!!!! Congrats to your wife on her new toy!!! Beautiful ride! :thumbsup:

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How cool. :thumbsup: Congrats.
very nice... will she want custom paint too?
Awsome!:thumbsup:
Fantastic!!!! Congrats to your wife on her new toy!!! Beautiful ride! :thumbsup:

Bill
Thanks Y'All!!! Yeah we went to Chili's for lunch right after leaving the dealership and she kept looking out the window thinking of what all she wants to do!! She wants to get some Metallic on it and some of the accents done to match the custom color that's in her Harley... At least all her mods are going to be Cosmetic, NO Mechanical for Now anyway!! Ha Ha

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Sweet !, :yay: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:
Does this mean she'll be joining the vert's here @ MC ;) + :roxor:
Now you have the best of both worlds, Fire & Ice and to double those trophy's :D
I'm so happy to see your wife, has joined you in the Perm-a-grin club Kunk x2 :thumbsup:
Good luck trying to take the vert out on a cruze kunk (You two should go to the Dragons Tail maybe),
you'll have to pry her hands from the steering wheel :lol:
Glad to hear some good news Kunk, I'm truly happy for the two of ya, I wanna see,
updates of the Mods you two have planed for the new member of your family :) + :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 32 Posts