Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I can't even imagine being in that car when that took place.

:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Just looking at the inside brings back too many bad memories...I hope they at least made it out alive.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't even begin to imagine what happened, not to mention the horror of being inside the vehicle when it happened.
Looks like some heavy impact followed by multiple rollovers, but that's a wild guess.

Looking at the passenger compartment, it appears that a driver may have been able to survive with minor injuries, passenger not so much though. :(
(more wild guesses by me)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
wow that is crazy, its hard to tell that its even a Camaro. Hopefully there wasnt a passenger in there. One positive, maybe, there doesnt look like there is a lot of blood inside, so it might be possible the driver escaped major trauma...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow! Truly a scary sight to see. The car can be replaced. I pray that the driver and any other occupants escaped with non-life threatening injuries. Sad to see such a nice car reduced to a pile of automotive carnage. :(

·
8,984 Posts
That front seat looks salvageable!

Notice in the last picture that the bumper on the ground is completely flat.

MAN, I hope that was some sort of test mule for Rollover survival.

·
8,984 Posts
Serious? I was hoping outloud that there were no occupants. Don't take me so serious; just this time though.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It seems like all the Pics of 5th gen crashes I've seen it looks like the cabin stays intact very well. I feel super safe with my wife and kids buckled into our Camaro. Kudos to GM for one safe car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts