1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
great vid Patriot, but I have to think this younger generation has actually been very exposed to this fact with 9/11, Afghanistan, and Iraq ... much like I was when my dad was in Vietnam or he was while his dad fought in WWII, though there is no draft and that makes things a bit different ... I do still think there is some apathy among some of the young, so the theme is good, but I just have to disagree with the title of your post of the young not knowing. Thank goodness US equipment, tactics, and medical technology have come so far. And, thanks for the vid.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I believe that unless your Family has not been directly affected by it. Most of the youth look at it much like a video game.
This comes from a moke that made 5 extended deployments.... Other crap as well but who really cares. I know that I'm blessed EVERYDAY.
My 2 cents,

·
Registered
510 Posts
Very good video, thanks for sharing and God bless those serving now and those who have already served!

·
Registered
275 Posts
"the first casualty of every war is the truth" - Sun Su the art of war..

oh yeah the military is great, they've only destroyed Iraq which was a first world country based on lies, killed a couple of million in Afghanistan based on lies, ramped the opium production back up to full swing,, destroyed Americas reputation all around the world, polluted the environment horribly, bought us nuclear energy which has now destroyed the Pacific ocean,, put America into Trillions of dollars into debt,. lied to the American people constantly and to top it off the Clowns couldn't even protect us from 19 guys with box cutters,,, spread Communism throughout the World by devastating Germany during WW2 who were the greatest technological advanced country on the planet and only trying to defend themselves from jewish rothchild communists out of russia, now communism has taken over the whole western world,, Oh yeah,, God bless the troops..

The truth is what Saddam Hussein had accomplished in Iraq was simply amazing, he got people in the middle east to work together and build Iraq up to a first world country where more women were getting PHD's than men,, talk about progress, Saddam should have been given a Nobel,, but the US murdered him instead and bombed Iraq into 4th world rubble, and bought in the Islamic extremists to be the new government there.

If there is such a thing as Karma, when it comes back to the USA it's going to be **** ugly..

the young know darn well, they know this is all a bunch of bull crap and nothing but lies and propaganda to steal honest peoples money and rape, plunder and kill innocent people all over the world..

but hey,, lots of A-holes got nice pay checks out of it so that makes it alright..

Lost his Brain - Insane John McCain says "more money for the Military!, More war!"

But Hey when Russia starts shooting nukes over to America because the whole world is tired of Americas bull crap,, we can all put up Chinese made American flags and stupid yellow ribbons,,

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for proving my point.....endlessly.

If America is so bad...WHY DO YOU STAY HERE?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts