Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
having a great setup in your garage is awesome for most guys and girls its a place to get away from say nagging spouses lol for me i spend 6 hours a night out there i got everything i need, my plasma tv,couch,chairs,fridge,microwave,stereo,and computer,its climate controled also...i love beng in the garage i have even fallin asleep and slept through the night out there.....waking up to the Z is a beautiful sight...and this website your showing here is badass im def gonna spend some money here....oh and i even have a slurpee machine i puchased at an auction from a 7/11

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow...those are cool. Personally (unless I hit the lottery or something) I'd rather put that $$ into a car. I have almost all I need in my garage...tools, heat, room to work, and a small fridge....just waiting to get the Camaro in there.:mad:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Some really cool stuff. My next home purchase/build will have a nice garage. There are some really nice ideas I saw on the site.

+1 on winning the lottery.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
having a great setup in your garage is awesome for most guys and girls its a place to get away from say nagging spouses lol for me i spend 6 hours a night out there i got everything i need, my plasma tv,couch,chairs,fridge,microwave,stereo,and computer,its climate controled also...i love beng in the garage i have even fallin asleep and slept through the night out there.....waking up to the Z is a beautiful sight...and this website your showing here is badass im def gonna spend some money here....oh and i even have a slurpee machine i puchased at an auction from a 7/11
We have an attached garage to the house now. I am currently trying to get a 4 car built in the back yard and its a real pain just to get things started. We started the serious research back in Jan and its just to the point of almost ready to have a slab done:BangHead: Things just seem to take forever here.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Oh snap something else to spend my lottery winnings on when I get it! That is awsome.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
lorcin once u get it done its gonna be like a home away from home unfortunately the community where i live doesnt alow anything wider than a 2 stall garage so when we built this home or i mean i had the blueprints done we added in a basement garage so i have a 2 stall under the main garage thats all mine...the main garage is for my wifes toys...mostly gardening stuff yay lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts