Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride. How is it priced?
Well, ad says it all. Though I don't know how he came to that price; must be assumed FMV since it does have almost 100K miles on the body/engine.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I meant how is it priced compared to what a car like that is worth :D
I know, that's what I said. There's no real number for a car like that; mileage would be a turnoff so I guess he just assumed.

But if it were a mid 60K mile number matching, I'd say maybe 10-11K? That's a guestimate based on what I've seen. It's a non T/A so that would also bring the price down.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I know, that's what I said. There's no real number for a car like that; mileage would be a turnoff so I guess he just assumed.

But if it were a mid 60K mile number matching, I'd say maybe 10-11K? That's a guestimate based on what I've seen. It's a non T/A so that would also bring the price down.
Gotcha :D

I forwarded that to a local buddy who deals in those cars. he restores them and ships them internationally. I'll talk to him later today.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha :D

I forwarded that to a local buddy who deals in those cars. he restores them and ships them internationally. I'll talk to him later today.
Hell, tell him to just do a firebird search. There's three so in similar condition for 3K-5K in the detroit area. Probably not number match but they looked clean.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Hell, tell him to just do a firebird search. There's three so in similar condition for 3K-5K in the detroit area. Probably not number match but they looked clean.
He's probably all over it, every time I forward a local car I've seen he has already seen it in person :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts