Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is what was rumored to be 5 cars built for the Transformers movie..the one that graced the cover of Hot Rod magazine..

so if so that means there will be 7 Camaro's running around..and 6 of them running cars??? the 5 movie cars, and the red non running one and the silver running one..

just seeing what everyone thinks here and did some shameless plugging over there for 5thgen.org ;) ??

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah but all the Transformers Camaros are just Camaro bodies on GTO chassis, not true ground-up Zeta Camaros. As far as I'm concerned there is still only the one real 5thgen, and that is the silver car.

but is the silver one a zeta car???

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so the Camaro Skinned GTO's are more "worthy" of the calling of a "real" Camaro since they can be driven and driven hard...like the burnout in Hot Rod magazine..

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
..just make the camaro a challenger beater

the only thing Icare about in that race is the sales numbers...the Mustang outsold the 4th gens all the time yet had no HP...

so the idea of HO sells cars..heck with that..I want to see them on every street corner..and the more V6's the better chance at getting higher end dominating cars..:nutkick:

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how?? its just a body..a production car would be the frame, engine and body they would use in the production car..the silver one is a parts bim car of many diffrent things..the Camaro skinned goats are just that and not what the camaro will be?? the only thing I see production wise is the skin...as long as that stays close to the prototype..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.