Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hate putting this car up for sale but I am getting my usual 2-yr itch. Thinking of going another direction for a car. Possibly a 392 Challenger so I can fit the family in it, or maybe a leftover 12 GT500.

2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed manual. Car is mint perfect exterior/interior condition. Not a chip or scratch on the car. Has always been garaged, driven only once in the rain. Car has approx 4000 miles on it.

Cars runs beautiful, fantastic performance approx 450 rwhp with this mild street camshaft. Car draws attention wherever it goes.

I am not giving this car away, so no ridiculous offers please. Price is $30,000.00 you can e-mail me at [email protected]

List of upgrades:

* Flowtech Induction custom cam kit, Lunati grind cam, springs, etc.

Installed and tuned at RPM performance, Cary NC.

* New Era Performance custom intake.

* Dynatech full length headers with hi-flo cats, GMPP axle-back exhaust

* TSW Nurburgrings' NT555Rs front, NT05Rs in back (brand new, no

passes on them)

* SLP rear spoiler, SLP black hockey stripes

* 4-gauge cluster option.

* Underdrive Pulley

* Monster stage 3, high performance clutch

* Phadt lower control arms

You can view photos of the car in my profile. If you would like links to video or dyno sheets please pm me.

Video link below, just click on picture.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
With the other cars you mentioned, there won't be that much more room if any for the family. The 2 yr. itch isn't worth it, I know, been there done that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Gotta do what you gotta do. The other two cars are nice too.:D
Now if you said you you were getting something like a Mazda I would be concerned for your mental health.:confused:

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
If you are looking to sell the tires and wheels. I have my Stock 20's with 300 miles on them for a trade and maybe some cash...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are looking to sell the tires and wheels. I have my Stock 20's with 300 miles on them for a trade and maybe some cash...
I will keep you in mind. At this point no dealer will touch the car as a trade in due to the fact it has been cammed, so it will have to sell privately.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Some peeps are not soulfully connected to their cars. Not a bad thing. I am and will be tied to it for a long time. Good luck on the sale. I'm sure the next person will love it. Don't be surprised that it doesn't fetch a lot of dinero though. The mods are your happiness in most cases. Some will not go there....you may also have filtered your potential buyers out significantly. Good Luck!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts