Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...going back. I dunno how hard it will be, but I'm going to try to talk to a recruiter next week to see what can be done. It'll be 8-10 months before I'll be READY to go back in (I have some weight to lose. I want to make sure I can ace the fitness test before I go back), but I figure the sooner I talk to a recruiter the better so I'll know what, if anything, can be done.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Go for it! I got out of the active duty Army in January 2001, thinking I'd be able to find financing for the school I planned to attend, but it never happened. I'd made the decision to return long before 9/11, but due to a unique set of circumstances the best I could do was join the National Guard. Of course, since I've been in the Guard just less than half of my time has been on active duty orders...

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're still evaluating our options, but at the very least I'm going to go Air National Guard or Air Force Reserve.

My wife has applied for a promotion, and if she gets it, I probably won't be going active duty, at least until she decides she's sick of her job or something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts