Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
camarotow.jpg

have no idea what is wrong with car, heard a knock in engine area near the firewall car shut off and wouldnt restart. thinking it may be a bad vavle or issue with exhaust.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Press OnStar button. That's what it's for.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
onstar rocks!!! they found my engine misfires when my cruise wouldn't set

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Call the dealer.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
couldnt because the car wouldnt start. onstar can only do a test if car is running.
man i hope they get it figured out soon for you. that really sucks that your car is down :(

keep us posted with what they find out

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I hope you have a good dealer.. they should take great care of you.. Let us know!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
little update, service is running some tests, acknowledges a knock in engine area will have more info tomorrow!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hate to hear about your car! but on a lighter note, even on a roll back a camaro still looks siiiiick!!! haha

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well thats great man! a good dealer is always a big help. Ive purchased all my cars so far from Modern Chevrolet here in winston salem nc. Never had a big issue with any of them but as far as regular services, they are always giving me coupons and my service adviser actually calls me periodically to make sure everything is alright and my car is running great

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
engine is in process of complete tear down, oil is pretty much everywhere in side engine. lots of metal flakes in oil. waiting for gm to run tests to verify it wasnt tuned, service rep said that either they will repair or replace engine depending on the cost.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
engine is in process of complete tear down, oil is pretty much everywhere in side engine. lots of metal flakes in oil. waiting for gm to run tests to verify it wasnt tuned, service rep said that either they will repair or replace engine depending on the cost.
Oh, man, sorry to hear this !, the dealer sounds to be cool & doing their part to make it right, I hope they order you a new motor for all your troubles ;)
We hope you get your camaro back quickly, keep us updated :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 61 Posts