Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Y'know what would be a nice addition to this site and might draw in more users.... vendor stores. Each sponsor vendor would have a board in a Vendor subsection where they can highlight and peddle their wares. Only they can post to each 'shop'.

I can't tell you how often I see something I think would be neat, but then when I go back to find it, I can't.

Just a thought.

Tib

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Y'know what would be a nice addition to this site and might draw in more users.... vendor stores. Each sponsor vendor would have a board in a Vendor subsection where they can highlight and peddle their wares. Only they can post to each 'shop'.

I can't tell you how often I see something I think would be neat, but then when I go back to find it, I can't.

Just a thought.

Tib
I think we should stick to what we do best, host popular and informative forums for fans of the new Camaro. Becoming a storefront would be a disaster, IMHO. I wouldn't be here if I was inundated with ads every time I visited.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts

Just a thought.

Tib
you may lie C5 more than this site then. they are 90% selling and 10% of anything else.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts