Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had another salesperson here at the dealership, who'll I'll refer as "Aveo Jenny", down at the Milwaukee Auto show.....

A rep comes up to her and says "What dealership do you work at?".....She says NEWMAN CHEVROLET..

The show representative says "you work with CAMARO SCOTTY!!!?????" She said she talked to someone at another show who was flying in to pick up their car here, and "heard" all about me.

Now THAT is as priceless as being invited to the Chicago Auto Show a day early!

wow. :5go:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I should throw together a Camaro Scotty merchandise site.....Stripe kits, badging, body kits, clothing.... :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Maybe I should throw together a Camaro Scotty merchandise site.....Stripe kits, badging, body kits, clothing.... :)
Or you could have t-shirts printed that says, "I purchased my Camaro from Camaro Scotty" and give one to each customer that purchase their Camaro from you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Careful Scotty, fame has a price to pay. :) For you it should be in your favor.

·
Registered
523 Posts
maybe you should make a fancy 3" x 4" metal plate like they give out at car shows with a count of camaros you sell,and a pic of your biz card,the owner can decide what to do with it. like an appreciation thing.i won't sue ya for using my idea...lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts