Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Wish my mom and Dad would have bought me a New Camaro at that age.
I graduated in 1999 , all of my friends drove NEW Camaro's and Ta's
My parents had multiple hotrods so everyone thought David was going to get the best car of us all.......NOT !!!!!! " IF you work and pay for it on your own you will take better care of it besides you would tear it up if we bought you one "
Yeah I got my 69 later on a few years later after my school years were over but now im 28 and im about to buy my New "SS" the one I always wished I had. My frist ever New Car :thumbsup: This Kid is lucky I hope he knows that.

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Wish my mom and Dad would have bought me a New Camaro at that age.
I graduated in 1999 , all of my friends drove NEW Camaro's and Ta's
My parents had multiple hotrods so everyone thought David was going to get the best car of us all.......NOT !!!!!! " IF you work and pay for it on your own you will take better care of it besides you would tear it up if we bought you one "
Yeah I got my 69 later on a few years later after my school years were over but now im 28 and im about to buy my New "SS" the one I always wished I had. My frist ever New Car :thumbsup: This Kid is lucky I hope he knows that.
Yep, my first car (My Tiburon) I bought new at 16 but I pay for it. If a teenager pays for his/her car and appreciates it, then I applaud them and congratulations, but if daddy and mommy hand over a new car, especially that sexy Camaro without the kid working for it, than that is just being spoiled.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Jimmy,

Dude, what the hell are they teaching you at that school?

"not 18 like a said" - the I key and the A key are no anywhere close on the keyboard.

"this is the camaro at are school" - are school? How about "our" school.

My disclaimer - I am a high school teacher. How the hell can you get these confused? I am with you on they way the younger generation communicates, but to miss these two examples is really scary. I see this on a daily basis, and I do not know what to do. Please, do not think that I am bitching at you, just trying to emphasize the importance of language. You do that on a job application and you may never get hired.

/rant.
"are no anywhere"?

:p

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I do what I can.

$10 says he goes through ALL my posts and fixes them! xD
Not a chance. We live in the same state. If I did that I would need one of those ugly looking, locking gas caps in another thread!

:D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.