Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone still check in? hell, even hbz28 wouldnt be that bad anymore....

im putting a cam in the ls1 right now :D, valve springs are a PITA:angry:

·
8,984 Posts
Actually this place is more active than ever.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep, i check the third gen section once in awhile for new topics, there arent usually any. an update, I got my cam installed! check out the vid, give it a thumbs up if you like :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next up will be the upgraded fuel pump, then ill throw that magnacharger on there, then it will just need a tune :D

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
nice engine swap... but that TB spacer is doing nothing but taking up an inch of space in that small engine bay.

spacers don't work on fuel injection!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice engine swap... but that TB spacer is doing nothing but taking up an inch of space in that small engine bay.

spacers don't work on fuel injection!
lol, i didnt buy that, I bought a supercharger kit and it came with it, when i install the SC, the throttle body and spacer are going bye bye, ive upgraded to a 90mm TB, i would never buy one anyway, i dont feel a differance...but they do make a neat little whistle. its supposed to do more than just make a space, its supposed to give you a couple mpg better and a couple more hp.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
lol, i didnt buy that, I bought a supercharger kit and it came with it, when i install the SC, the throttle body and spacer are going bye bye, ive upgraded to a 90mm TB, i would never buy one anyway, i dont feel a differance...but they do make a neat little whistle. its supposed to do more than just make a space, its supposed to give you a couple mpg better and a couple more hp.
that's what they claim, but it has been proven to be utterly useless.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Currently saving into 4 or 5 different funds...I'd have a thirdgen again by now but school and other hobbies don't allow me to put all my money into a car savings.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts