Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read the replys!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109291051
This guy pretty much sums up my feeling after just a few replys to that thread.

Judging by this thread if GM ever goes out of business its cause the consumer is a ****ing idiot. They try to make a nice product, and people pick apart the car and judge it with out it even being in production. The American consumer is so biased and brainwashed that they won't even give a new product a chance. Have fun in 20 years when your Toyota is on the same reliability as a 90's Ford.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=193795121&postcount=58

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I am soooooo glad I joined this forum. That other one makes politicians look smart. :D

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
post#3
Deez Nutz said:
in before retards
post#180

Deez Nutz said:
Regardless of how ugly and cheap you people say the car is, GM is going to be rolling these things off the lot like Mustangs. Research groups should come to this forum, and do the opposite what you say and want, some of you people live in delusion or some sh*t.
:rotflmao:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I never can understand why as soon as you say Camaro people automatically say oh its a gas guzzler.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Did anybody throw this one out there in the Chevrolet makes gas guzzler vehicles discussion?

http://autos.aol.com/article/green/_a/best-worst-automaker-fuel-economy/20080711132109990002
Domestically, the winner in average fuel economy is Chevrolet, its 88 models average a combined 23.26 mpg combined city/highway, only slightly lower than Honda's 23.81 mpg average.

What's more impressive is that Chevrolet's numbers factor in a full line of trucks, not the case with Honda (its only offering in that category being the Ridgeline).

·
Registered
46 Posts
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:Those people are F***ing idiots :BangHead: I wonder what it would be like to not know jack about cars then try to judge them.:BangHead: I wonder whats its like to have no pride in a cars heritage:BangHead: I love the part, "it has to much plastic" are you flipping kidding me, the interior is all coated in whats called "soft-touch" in which all the european cars have, so how does it look cheap:screwy: did he even look at the pictures:confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:Those people are F***ing idiots :BangHead: I wonder what it would be like to not know jack about cars then try to judge them.:BangHead: I wonder whats its like to have no pride in a cars heritage:BangHead: I love the part, "it has to much plastic" are you flipping kidding me, the interior is all coated in whats called "soft-touch" in which all the european cars have, so how does it look cheap:screwy: did he even look at the pictures:confused:
Sadly, that might actually describe the vast majority of Americans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts