Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a red jewel tint coat camaro for the first time drive by me when I was at a stop light...**** that color just makes the whole car just POP!!! so needless to say, I got on the phone and called my dealer and changed the color from black to red jewel. I mean when I saw the black I was like "****, thats a nice car" and when I finally saw the red jewel I was like "DAAAAMMMNN that is HOT!!" :lol: I have always liked black on a muscle car but that color really brings out the angels and the lines of the camaro IMO :5go:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yeah, I know! Choices, choices, choices. I haven't seen a color on a Camaro that doesn't look. I am down to choosing between Victory Red with White rallys, Summit White with Inferno Orange rallys, or Cyber Gray Metallic with Black rallys. I have time to ponder those choices, but I know what you mean. Seeing the colors in real life conditions makes a world of difference. Good luck to you!

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I know the feeling. I've switched from

Red Jewel ---> Black ---> Imperial Blue ----> Cyber gray ---> Black with stripes. :confused:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know the feeling. I've switched from

Red Jewel ---> Black ---> Imperial Blue ----> Cyber gray ---> Black with stripes. :confused:
well, I just got a call from my dealer, It might not happen now since the guy I need to talk is on vacation. oh well, it really doesn't matter if the change doesn't go through, I wont be upset :)

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
I think the color was definitely the hardest choice, since it looks good in any color!

I originally ordered Cyber Gray, then switched to Red Jewel. :)
Waldo would like to chime in...

:5go: Hell, YES ! RJT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
8,984 Posts
Come back to the darkside! Black!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yes how can you turn this down :thumbsup:
thats what im saying!! sexy sexy ;) . if the sight of a black 2 rss/rs coming your direction with the halos on in a lit street doesnt give you the goosebumps or chills, either you have no heartbeat or your dead! :eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I saw a red jewel tint coat camaro for the first time drive by me when I was at a stop light...**** that color just makes the whole car just POP!!! so needless to say, I got on the phone and called my dealer and changed the color from black to red jewel. I mean when I saw the black I was like "****, thats a nice car" and when I finally saw the red jewel I was like "DAAAAMMMNN that is HOT!!" :lol: I have always liked black on a muscle car but that color really brings out the angels and the lines of the camaro IMO :5go:
Hey I ordered a black one too. (no one around here knows what color i ordered), so everyone who knows I ordered a Camaro asks if I ordered the red jewel. When I ask why, they say its so gorgeous/hot/awesome in that color. So now I want to see the RJT in person. I have to go to OKC tomorrow so I am gonna try to find one on the way.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey I ordered a black one too. (no one around here knows what color i ordered), so everyone who knows I ordered a Camaro asks if I ordered the red jewel. When I ask why, they say its so gorgeous/hot/awesome in that color. So now I want to see the RJT in person. I have to go to OKC tomorrow so I am gonna try to find one on the way.
trust me, as I said, I am a huge fan of black on a muscle car, but When I saw the RJT my jaw dropped. we will see, it might stay black :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was unsure when I ordered RJT, I originally was set on orange then black and when I saw RJT on an Impala I finally decided to order that. It looks even better than I thought. Loving it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, it's official,just heard back from the dealer, my new color is RJT :) I have left the dark side :lol:, but with black accents on this car, I will still have a shade of the dark side still with me :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts