Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed a Good comfy DD my truck wont do and my Cars arent good for the trip out west...Posible lots of snow..So i went up to a Private Selller in London Ont last week and Got a 2008 Aston Martin DBS this car is so nice i really love it.Its a 5.9 Liter V12 6 speed with every posible option.

I stopped at this place for dinner it drew a crowd...Still no Camaro but thats in the Works..."Wink"

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Tag i never Really liked Brit cars But the Aston has always Appealed to me.

I swear driving it you feel like your in first class on a Private Jet and its Got Some Balls to,Plus the exhaust Note MMMMMMMMM and Bang and Olofson sound System you cant go wrong

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
All im going to say is............................DAD :lol:

Hey man you should have bought that Bad Ass Caddy in the back ground with wide whitewalls.
It says Class , Chick Magnet ;) I got some steerhorns you could put on the front of that Caddy :lol:

oh by the way Congrats and Beautiful car I love your idea of a daily driver hahahahaha

Wow Cash for clunkers sure does give you good deals what did you trade in for it ? :p

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am impressed, someone that bought a car like that with a real manual tranny. Most of them have those auto/manumatic things. I know their faster now than a real manual, but no way near as fun. Kudos to you sir.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
love the Aston's.

Let me guess...you're putting all your $$ into cars so your (soon to be) x-wife can't get it??? OR, you have a money tree in the back yard.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm crying now due to sheer jealousy.

Why do you have to be so cruel to us broke college guys?

If you know of somewhere I can get a DB7 V12 manual, let me know. That'll be my graduation present to myself.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
All im going to say is............................DAD :lol:
Oh my brother, is it really true? Have you finally found father? I have been worried sick over him for the longest time! :lol:

Figured if Jekyll can ask to be adopted, so can I!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Oh my brother, is it really true? Have you finally found father? I have been worried sick over him for the longest time! :lol:

Figured if Jekyll can ask to be adopted, so can I!

Hey Brother lol just thought I would warn you before hand Heathermarie may tell you she is our sister......nope she isnt......She just wants Dads money :lol: That Gold Digger :lol:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts