1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
They need a good medium blue metallic.
3 1/2 years, 53,000 miles later I still get compliments on my aqua blue metallic Camaro. Folks are surprised when I tell them the color was discontinued due to low sales.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Ok so I take it that GM is officially trying to mess with our minds here. I mean, please,by all means, let me know if I'm wrong or a bit off in my statements. But it seems like all they're doing is coming up with different names for the same colors. This is ridiculous. So if your car is a 2010-2012, the name of the color is this...but if it's a 2013 then the name is this...and a 2014 is named this. Even tho it's all the exact same color...

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Ok so I take it that GM is officially trying to mess with our minds here. I mean, please,by all means, let me know if I'm wrong or a bit off in my statements. But it seems like all they're doing is coming up with different names for the same colors. This is ridiculous. So if your car is a 2010-2012, the name of the color is this...but if it's a 2013 then the name is this...and a 2014 is named this. Even tho it's all the exact same color...
I'm betting they are not 'exactly' the same. Much like (I think it was) you thought my CRT was the same as your Red Jewel. Just different enough to cause the aftermarket to keep working different colors into their stocks.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
You're welcome... And I think we only have one blue for 2014, but it's nothing like ABM or IBM.
I know, thats crazy too.. because, blue is a popular color :D
I'd so luv to have GM come out w/a new blue instead of that blue-ray, even tho its growing on me.
More than likely, I'll end up w/ that color, unless I find a great deal on another color and have it repainted :facepalm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10 Posts
They need a good medium blue metallic.
3 1/2 years, 53,000 miles later I still get compliments on my aqua blue metallic Camaro. Folks are surprised when I tell them the color was discontinued due to low sales.
I agree!!!!!!!!! We need a REAL blue like the old Mopar B5 blue.

·
8,984 Posts
+1! Hard to understand why they're doing away with this one!Very popular color!
Absence make the heart grow fonder.

It's marketing.....It will be back on the 6th gen at the latest.....

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I know, thats crazy too.. because, blue is a popular color :D
I'd so luv to have GM come out w/a new blue instead of that blue-ray, even tho its growing on me.
More than likely, I'll end up w/ that color, unless I find a great deal on another color and have it repainted :facepalm:
That Blue Ray looks great if you see it actually on the car in the sunlight. Pictures don't do it justice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts