Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with JET Power-Flo or Nick Williams 102 Throttle body. I am thinking of going to one of these in hopes that it will increase the air speed entering my FAST LSX intake. I am told the FAST intake gave me more air volume but slowed the air speed because of its longer runners using the stock throttle body. This has slowed my throttle responce even though I gained HP. I called JET and they claim their TB will increase air flow speed even tho their TB is 90mm same as stock. Hate to spend money on another so-called performance part that is not cost effective.

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Call on one of our supporters here....Tampa Tuning. Phil is a great source for information and he sold me mine. I love it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Call on one of our supporters here....Tampa Tuning. Phil is a great source for information and he sold me mine. I love it. :thumbsup:
This! Or get a blower, then there will be no lack of air speed, EVER! Ask me how I know!! :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
What's your setup in the first place?

Why did you go with a 102 and over what intake that you already had?

Airflow is all about restrictions so a larger orifice is going to allow more air to pass throw...... Don't know much about the air speed being slowed down.... more likely you haven't tuned for the new intake or the car hasn't adjusted to it or needs a tune to take advantage of it... All depends on variables like what you have done to the car as far as mods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts