Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several weeks ago my dealer gave me a "confirmed build date" of July 27th. When I spoke to him last Friday (Aug 7th) and asked about the status of delivery, he said at least 3 -4 more weeks which means that it takes 5 -6 weeks from the build date to recieve delivery. This doesn't sound right to me. Dealer is located in MD. Any thoughts? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Sounds like he lied about the build date to me, but I don't know.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Maybe the build date got pushed back? Ask him to give you the actual order status #. OR...post your order # here (and ask nicely for a status check)... http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13013

Mine took 10 days from the day it was built to my driveway, but the TPW did get pushed back 4 weeks from the original week that my dealer told me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Several weeks ago my dealer gave me a "confirmed build date" of July 27th. When I spoke to him last Friday (Aug 7th) and asked about the status of delivery, he said at least 3 -4 more weeks which means that it takes 5 -6 weeks from the build date to recieve delivery. This doesn't sound right to me. Dealer is located in MD. Any thoughts? :confused:
Could have been your car was on constraint during your TPW...IIRC that was when some of the manual trannys were getting recalled.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My TPW was 7/27 and my status is shipped....I have a temp delivery date of 8/11, but my dealer can't tell me anymore than that. I can't wait for it to get here. Check with your dealer, if the salesman is not helpful ask to talk to the sales manager. I have found out more info from the sales manager then the salesman...I guess he should get the commission.

Vin#30459
:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts