Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Wow Tim you sure look good in that Camaro..... Thanks for giving us this wonderful site to come to. Congrats on your Camaro :5go:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
around 3:55, it is getting noticed by those people in the background

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
around 3:55, it is getting noticed by those people in the background
**** beat me to it :lol: i refreshed after i watched the vid and u said it first, both driver and passenger were in awe... nice

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Wow.. sweet video of Tim driving his car.

I got looks and stares when I was test driving one at a local dealer.

Owners..get used to it.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Excellent video...I hope Tim bought the Videographer dinner! :5go:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Excellent video...I hope Tim bought the Videographer dinner! :5go:
What are you talking about? I hope she bought him dinner for letting her ride!

·
Registered
52 Posts
One word....SWEET!!!!!

Did you notice the people in the car next to him at the light, they were sure admiring the beauty. That got me thinking of a great idea for a video: Would be to just film people's response to this car on the street, maybe a interview of an admirer thrown in here and there. You would have a great short film on how this American legend impacts even those who don't own or plan on owning one!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Oh man im laughing so hard my manager just asked me to keep it down twice hahahahaha Tim this is what its going to be like the day I get my Camaro I already know haha
Eric is going to walk in his office when I leave wipe his forehead and say wtf was that.

Man Beautiful car......very well done with the pictures that were taken.
You look like you belong in that car not to short not to tall perfect frame and all.....it looks good on ya :thumbsup:

Enjoy Cliff Jumper

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awesome! Glad you guys liked it, Especially you Tim. The interview got botched by a mic "error" (it was off).

I like the idea of interviewing peoples reaction on the Camaro. Look for a new video if Tim makes it up to FLP's open house :5go:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts