Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i have a wedding coming up in May... we are renting a 1937 Rolls Royce Phantom limo for the vehicle taking us to our hotel after the reception.

can anyone guess what i'll be driving from the church to the reception while i'm still sober? (hint: its what this forum was created for!)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i have a wedding coming up in May... we are renting a 1937 Rolls Royce Phantom limo for the vehicle taking us to our hotel after the reception.

can anyone guess what i'll be driving from the church to the reception while i'm still sober? (hint: its what this forum was created for!)
Well, After a couple of drinks dont start hunging and kissing the car.. It will look bad.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
ohh she's accepted the fact i was married to my car before her! i'm a polygamist: one wife is a camaro, the other will be human! 2 is enough for me.
Well, I would only worry if you divorce.. I wonder how that will go with the judge? :lol:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Well, I would only worry if you divorce.. I wonder how that will go with the judge? :lol:
haha, well considering i bought the car before we are getting married, i will definitely be keeping it! i will make her sign a pre-nup if she thinks she will get her hands on my camaro!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts