Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys recommend for the exhaust tips?

I seen a picture of tips that matched the shape of the Gnd FX but can't find it now. . . ugh.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
whichever you get. it would be a good idea to paint the tips black with some high temp spray paint for a BBQ pit or something. that way they kinda hide inside the GFX and the polished part of the GFX looks more like the tip.

just a thought.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
if i had the ground effects on my car and i had an aftermarket exhaust, i would have the tips painted black or powdercoated black so you couldnt see them. i dont liek how the ground effects look with the square ports and round pipes coming out of it. or cut the tips off and just have an unfinished tip leading to the port. but i would definately paint it black.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here's the response back from magnaflow.

Hello,
Magnaflow does not sell the tips separately or piece out systems. All system are built per box within our product line. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you.
wtf?

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
are those tips removable?

looks like the MBRP exhaust, nice choice... it was my 2nd choice, but i wanted the loudest most obnoxious sound coming from my car :D so i did muffler delete instead

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have the magnaflow comp series exhaust. . just got the tips in the mail today.

I like the mesh, but will try this look and see how I like it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts