Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically it's time to store my bike in the garage. What should I do to my bike so it's safe from winter cold?

I heard to fill the gas tank, should I add any fuel stabilizer?

I never stored anything before, I drove my Camaro every winter.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
fuel stabalizer,trickle charger for the battery,keep the bike covered, wash and cjean it well b4 storage,wd40 anything that will rust, spray some wd 40 down the cylinder/cylinders....then crank it over a few time with the plug wires off then reinstall wires

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
fuel stabalizer,trickle charger for the battery,keep the bike covered, wash and cjean it well b4 storage,wd40 anything that will rust, spray some wd 40 down the cylinder/cylinders....then crank it over a few time with the plug wires off then reinstall wires
don't forget begging on your hands and knees to let dave let you use his GNX this winter.. :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Basically it's time to store my bike in the garage. What should I do to my bike so it's safe from winter cold?

I heard to fill the gas tank, should I add any fuel stabilizer?

I never stored anything before, I drove my Camaro every winter.

Thanks.
You put a chain with lock around it in your garage so noone will steal it. You could prolly also take the pedals off a bike would be hard to steal with no pedals;)

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
couldn't have said it better
edit:
:p i get to ride my bike year round :lol: sorry couldn't help it

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

What Dave said !

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Enviroment, how about the world's worst garage? Can you say dirt floors and old as dirt roof?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts