Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this is already been answered. under normal driving how many miles can i expect from my tires on my SS. it came with the factory tires. thanks

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
According to some previous posts anywhere between 17000 and 50000, or there abouts, if I recall ... just a quick answer from my vague memory ... now others can chime in.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I got about 55K out of mine.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
That's who I was thinking of when I said 50K ... now lets see if the 17K shows up :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks if i can get 50k that would be great.
I was kind of worried with them being 2 different sizes i can't rotate them

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I know what you mean but one less thing to worry about for maitenance

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
The stock Pirelli's being a summer tire are very grippy. And if you don't throw it into turns like an Indy car on a road course, or go weekly to the local drag-strip, you'll be just fine. I had a 2010 SS and when I traded it in it had about 20k on the tires and still had plenty of tread left, probably in the high 20's to low 30k range. Mileage on the stock Pirelli's has been all over the place. I've heard of some peeps needing new tires after only 12k and then there's PatriotPA that got 55k :thumbsup:eek:ut of his. So it's really depends on the driver.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I always worry more about not having a spare! Have never ever needed one yet but I know the day is comming.:eek:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I always worry more about not having a spare! Have never ever needed one yet but I know the day is comming.:eek:
yeppers ... AAA towing :lol: but anything more than 3 miles is going to cost me :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts