Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your car is screaming, "wash me!"
No kidding right? I keep getting stuck in snow and etc at work on the Academy.

My new blackout vinyl came in and my painters is repainting my new factory rear bowtie. They are going to try on a warm day wash and wax my car for me all in the same day...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm with you Joe. I've never been a hater and feel bad for those who are...just too much negative energy...and life is too short for that crap. :D

So is this some kinda spell the SGM has put on us? [IMG]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/croatoan5376/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_valentinstag_confu.gif[/IMG]
Haha... I honestly think if majority of us all sat down and had coffee and what not we would get along.

I understand where some feel that doing something outside "the norm" on a particular car is unacceptable to purists. Speaking of such... I had to get my car title scanned and I noticed it said RS on it... Even when they service my car... SO WHERE ARE MY HALOS?!! /facepalm

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Looks good. I like SLP emblem, looks like good quality...

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Haha... I honestly think if majority of us all sat down and had coffee and what not we would get along.

I understand where some feel that doing something outside "the norm" on a particular car is unacceptable to purists. Speaking of such... I had to get my car title scanned and I noticed it said RS on it... Even when they service my car... SO WHERE ARE MY HALOS?!! /facepalm
no offense but the fcuk the purists if they dont like it, its your car you only live once so doing your way is the only way, I love when people dig my car but in the end its for me to enjoy which by the way spring is close

1 - 13 of 13 Posts