Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hyundai says its upcoming Genesis sedan, set to debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, is a $60,000 sports sedan with a price of less than $30,000.

More...

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Wow, that's a pretty impressive looking car. Wonder if it will have the stuff needed to take on the big boys. It looks like a Mercedes at first glance.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Big improvement for Hyundai. They price their cars well. I'd bet their coupe is a decent seller if they put their new v8 in it.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I doubt the 4.6 V8 will be under the 30k range. Im sure the G8 will be the best bang for the buck (with better quality) and not to mention the best sedan for potential. The 4.6 is prolly a OHC engine that has been tapped like a NA ford modular engine has. I dont expect 4.6 genesis coupes to be that impressive after cams and bolt-ons, lol.

But at least getting concept of today's game and competing; which is more than I can say for ford's RWD program and 4.6 engine.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Eh, it's alright. The grille reminds me of a ribcage.
I thought the grill looked like venetian blinds. The overall effect on me was: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts