Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wishing a Happy Valentines Day to all the ladies. Since i don't have a valentine i can't get in trouble for this post :lol: @--->--- x12

·
Registered
169 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day! There are many loves in your life if you just realize it! Yes, Besides the Beast :)

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” - Morrie Schwartz

·
Registered
746 Posts
I am wishing a Happy Valentines Day to all the ladies. Since i don't have a valentine i can't get in trouble for this post :lol: @--->--- x12
Bama, have you tried Matchmaker or E-harmony to find one?

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Bama you will find someone out there for you... Instead of Internet dating go the old fashioned way

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Whats that pay them :rotflmao:
Not the Russian Mail order brides unless you want them but go out to a bar and meet people there or do something that would catch the eye of the person you are trying to get to notice you... Or a more modern way i heard of was speed dating

·
Registered
514 Posts
I learned a different way 19 years ago, 18 of them married to her. If you are seriosly looking, PM me and I will tell you. Most people grin at first, but learning how long I have been married changes thier mind. By the way, mailorder brides are actually illegal :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts