Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up my abm 1ss/rs package.I'm 53 i feel like when i was 20yrs old.It's suppose to rain today but i don't care.I just want to get the car home and clean it up put it in the garage.I told the wife will order a pizza get a couple of lounge chairs and stair at it and watch the ball games all weekend.:lol:It's my 1st post i like coming on the board to read all the comments about the camaro and everyone's new ride.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Welcome to :5go: from NJ..... Congrats on your new Camaro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I pick up my abm 1ss/rs package.I'm 53 i feel like when i was 20yrs old.It's suppose to rain today but i don't care.I just want to get the car home and clean it up put it in the garage.I told the wife will order a pizza get a couple of lounge chairs and stair at it and watch the ball games all weekend.:lol:It's my 1st post i like coming on the board to read all the comments about the camaro and everyone's new ride.
Welcome to the club. I picked mine a week ago in similar conditions. It was rainy and cold. Once I got behind the wheel I completely forgot about the bad weather. I turn 39 on Halloween and felt like a teen when I went to pick it up at the dealer. So I know the feeling. This car is something different. I walk in my garage everyday and stare at mine. Have fun man.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Forgot to mention, get ready for the ATTENTION you'll get. It is insane!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
congratulations!!!! I've had mine since july, and i still can't stop smiling and the attention is crazy, but so much fun.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
This guy didn't get a Camaro:

And this guy did (note perma-grin):

Notice how happy he is? You will soon be looking like that guy! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Sounds like one hell of a day man! Congrats.

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
...........ah yes..............

..........another case of.................

PERMA-GRIN!!!!

We hope you'll find that your new camaro is the best car you've ever owned........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to everyone!I'll post pictures soon.Oh bye the way my wife is a Cleveland Clown fan and i'm a Redskin fan not much difference!But the new Camaro will take that pain away.:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts