Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my dealer called the other day and said they would have their 2LT RS on the showroom floor today for viewing. Well, of course I went down there today and sure enough there sat a 2010 Silver 2LT RS with a 68 and a 69 camaro sitting right next to it. I was in HEAVEN. I climbed in/out and all around the 2010, it was VERY nice. Wait it gets better, my sales guy comes out and says oh yeah by the way your car is at 3000 and hands me my very own Camaro brochure--(it went to 2000 on 28 APR), AND then I find out that the dealer is having a Camaro festival on Saturday with 30-50 old school camaros on display with the new 2010 as the center of attention. AND then I get to talking to my sales guy and I get to show up early on Saturday before everyone shows up and take the 2010 Camaro for a little spin..woooooot. So as you can see today was a very good day!!:D:D:D:D:5go:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
YAY! :fluffy: definitely a good day

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Awesome!!!

My dealership also had a 2LT RS in the showroom and a bunch of older Camaros in the parking lot ('67 SS, '68 RS, '69 RS and several third- & fourth-gens) but my car is still at 1100. :(

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Wow. I am offically jealous.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention..I even took my wife down to the dealership, so she could see the Camaro in real life for the first time. It was kinda cool to see her (not a car person) actually get a little bit excited. Now she actually wants to learn how to drive a manual...miracles never cease....she even said the seats fit her better than they do me so she may have to steal it...yeeeeaaa like that's going to happen...:lol::lol:.

Of course, she continues to remind me that if not for her, I would not be getting it at all...:lol: She did hand me the check book on 14 OCT and told me to go order the car, so she does have a point. :lol::5go:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts