Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
nice! scotty's getting the bug! next....taillight bezels?

·
Registered
498 Posts
And the fun begins....... $$$$$$ follow

·
Registered
897 Posts
Looks pretty good. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen anyone create a bowtie that changes the gold translucent plastic so the bowties still retains the texture underneath. Like a nice smoked gray plastic.

But perhaps GM won't let anyone license that method.
I was surprised by this as well. I really wanted old-school blue bowtie, I got some vinyls from Chauffee Performance, but just haven't had time to do them.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Looks good Scotty.

Hey Scott I just came in from outside we have 7 M61A1 Vulcan 20mm cannon's that normally go on the left wing of a F16. I bet with a little work we could install 2 of those babies where the DRL lights are supposed to be lol
Then we could get you a barton shifter with the push button on top !!!!
You could hit a dealership or mustang from 380 yards out lol

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good Scotty.

Hey Scott I just came in from outside we have 7 M61A1 Vulcan 20mm cannon's that normally go on the left wing of a F16. I bet with a little work we could install 2 of those babies where the DRL lights are supposed to be lol
Then we could get you a barton shifter with the push button on top !!!!
You could hit a dealership or mustang from 380 yards out lol
SWEET!!! SEND THEM UP!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's the list so far:

Fogs
CAI
Exhaust
Headers
Wheels & tires for summer
black taillight surrounds
Leather wheel and shifter
Leather seats
IO Acrylic dash trim (or carbon fiber)
smoked lens?
Projector Halo's?
Strut Bar
Coil Overs
Front lip

Working with a few vendors that would like an ad on my site to get this done at little cost...the great thing is, it is two-fold, as I can show customers past, present and future who might wonder what something looks like...

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
if you want leather and fogs and halos, why didnt you just buy a 2lt with the rs?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
ohhhhh, so you cant get those on the other packages? what gearing is in it?
by the way scotty, everyone loves my camaroscotty.com shirt. i wear it everywhere.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Here's the list so far:

Fogs
CAI
Exhaust
Headers
Wheels & tires for summer
black taillight surrounds
Leather wheel and shifter
Leather seats
IO Acrylic dash trim (or carbon fiber)
smoked lens?
Projector Halo's?
Strut Bar
Coil Overs
Front lip
LS7

Working with a few vendors that would like an ad on my site to get this done at little cost...the great thing is, it is two-fold, as I can show customers past, present and future who might wonder what something looks like...

There... fixed that for ya. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Scott why even add headers and CAI and ETC if you are wanting to save gas with the 30 mpg gears ?

Dont you even say the headers will make the car breath better and get better mpg :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts