Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting on a email or call back about this package. Anyone have a clue what this is?

Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to inquire about the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. We have started taking sold orders already. We are selling these vehicles at MSRP plus the Tom Henry Racing Performance Package if you desire. We have to have a substantial deposit to guarantee your order. Please give me a call as soon as possible if you are interested because we only have a few slots left.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,

Adam Bayliche
Tom Henry Chevrolet
724-443-1575 ext 222
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still waiting. . . Have a local dealer that wants me to come in. Buy at MSRP. . but I'm interested in this option. . . but not sure how long I want to wait it out for a responce back.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Buck Henry package? What?:lol:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did call. . . Early today. . didn't hear back so I went to my local dealer and placed an order.

Well I just placed my order but will be going back on Friday to put it in the system. (Head guy wasn't there.)

First I have to say I got it at MSRP and not a penny more. I also got the first one of only 2 the dealer will be getting.
I put down 2k (I was planning on laying out around 10 for down payment.)

I ordered
1SS - Cyber Grey Metalic (May change to Rally Yellow)
RS Package
4 gage pod
Hurst STS
Leather - But I am sure I can't order it with Leather. . . Which really sucks ass because I wanted the ambient lighting also.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Jeremy, just give them a call and ask what the package includes. Judging from their website, THR seems to be a very legitimate performance oriented outfit.:cool:

Tom Henry Racing
i would like to see what they have in store for the camaro

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I ordered
1SS - Cyber Grey Metalic (May change to Rally Yellow)
RS Package
4 gage pod
Hurst STS
Leather - But I am sure I can't order it with Leather. . . Which really sucks ass because I wanted the ambient lighting also.
was the gauge pod actually on the order sheet? or did they write it in?

·
Registered
157 Posts
we need a sticky of maro talk...shifters, headers, long tubes, etc. all confusing the hell out of me ;)

but whatever this "tom guy" package is it better be worth the time

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
The Tom Henry stuff in the past (i.e. 4th gen) was more Berger-esque types of packages with some signature stuff like stainless Camaro rear inserts, and Torque Thrust wheels and dimpled rotors, although I believe it didn't get quite as extensive as the Berger cars. But there were lots of option and power levels depending on your wallet thickness. I'm pretty sure GMMG helped out with the TH package too, but am not 100% dead sure on that. Nice cars, though. And Tom's pretty cool himself.

As far as the shortie headers, if you want performance, LTs are the way to do it right. But if you want "factory" headers, the shorties are still a tad better than stock and probably look better than stockers anyway. Plus it'll look cool 30 years from now when you drag out your window sticker showing "factory" headers as I believe the LPOs are supposed to show up on the window sticker as best I can tell. If you could get LTs, I'm sure there'd be no shortie sales, but if they're availalbe, I'll probably get them depending on the cost.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live like 15 mins from Tom Henry Chevrolet. If i decide to order a Camaro this week, which I think I'm going to wait, Ill ask about the package.

I'm torn between ordering one now, or waiting until they are readily available. If I wait, ill probably save some $$.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts