·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Obviously...or I wouldn't have made it to 1000 posts. [URL="
[/URL]

Holy crap...I never would have imagined this a year ago! [URL="
[/URL]
I had never even been to an internet forum before...car or otherwise...much less joined one.

[URL="
[/URL] Thanks for the memories :5go:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
You have no life you post *****...... :lol:

Anyway Congrats :thumbsup: what a way to start off the new year

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hilary, keep that camera warm and keep up the great photos that we all like to see. Me especially. You have a great eye for taking pictures. I used to do portraits and weddings for over 13 years. I know good photography when I see it.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
geese no response from you a bought hitting 2K.....:eek: (tail between the legs...walking away...:( ) :facepalm:
Awww...not feelin' the love HotRod...I'm soooo sorry.

Here you go. [URL="
[/URL]

But seriously 2000 posts...with my ADD...we'll see. :lol:

:D

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hilary, keep that camera warm and keep up the great photos that we all like to see. Me especially. You have a great eye for taking pictures. I used to do portraits and weddings for over 13 years. I know good photography when I see it.
That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Thank you, CyCam! I've secretly wanted to be a photographer for 20 years. Just now gettin' around to it...I guess. For now, I'm just an amateur with a crappy camera...but I do aspire to be more. Unfortunately, instead of investing in a better camera, I just keep buying more stuff for the car. :thumbsup:

A girl's gotta have her priorities! :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Thank you, CyCam! I've secretly wanted to be a photographer for 20 years. Just now gettin' around to it...I guess. For now, I'm just an amateur with a crappy camera...but I do aspire to be more. Unfortunately, instead of investing in a better camera, I just keep buying more stuff for the car. :thumbsup:

A girl's gotta have her priorities! :D
Good photography isn't about the cost of the camera. It is lighting and composition. That accounts for 90% of the results. The last 10% is camera related. You have the talent and the desire. Just like golf, a $500 driver won't lower your score if you have a lousy swing. After you master the mechanics you can buy better equipment. Your mechanics appear to be just fine. You are on your way. :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Awww...not feelin' the love HotRod...I'm soooo sorry.

Here you go. Hilary, keep that camera warm and keep up the great photos that we all like to see. Me especially. You have a great eye for taking pictures. I used to do portraits and weddings for over 13 years. I know good photography when I see it.

:werd: thats one of many reasons why my family & I like seeing your posts so much ! :D

[url=http://showmewebcam.com/?p=0]100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I've actually discussed the impact of social networking with my business partner and as strange as it may seem, this is the way of the future. In other words, we now find friends thousands of miles away instead of next door. This will hugely impact the way business is conducted in the near future.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I've actually discussed the impact of social networking with my business partner and as strange as it may seem, this is the way of the future. In other words, we now find friends thousands of miles away instead of next door. This will hugely impact the way business is conducted in the near future.

I agree

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 24 Posts