Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Lets all be safe. I saw two head on accidents tonight. One going to a car show and the other coming home. Both on the same road, the second one was much worse, back up on a 2 lane road!!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congrats on the car, that Ground Effects Package is really starting to grow on me.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Awesome stuff. Looks like the rain was coming in when you were at the dealership. Hopefully you made it home before you had to deal with that nasty, dirty water kicked up from the road :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
You know I was really thinking about the Victory Red but I gotta say I might be leaning twords the Inferno Orange Metalic. That really is an awesome color in the sun:D Nice ride:thumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great observation!

Awesome stuff. Looks like the rain was coming in when you were at the dealership. Hopefully you made it home before you had to deal with that nasty, dirty water kicked up from the road :p
It was isolated and blew past...nothing but a sunny ride home and LOTS of gawkers...while stuck in friday traffic...! so weird....I am glad i had the windows tinted! I felt like EVERYONE WAS looking!

·
Registered
402 Posts
It was isolated and blew past...nothing but a sunny ride home and LOTS of gawkers...while stuck in friday traffic...! so weird....I am glad i had the windows tinted! I felt like EVERYONE WAS looking!
Everyone was looking! :lol: It's a 2010 Camaro! Enjoy the moment! You're driving a "modern classic". It's one of the most exciting vehicles on the road at the moment. I wish I had one at this time. In a few years, the luster will wear off, a little. Enjoy the drive, the looks, and the attention! Just beware of "stalkers"! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts