Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Great pics!!! Love how you place the car with the backdrop of the building. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Very nice...top of parking garage a good idea. That building looks very familure....nice.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had Envy for the weekend so it should come as no surprise that I took a few new pictures while I had her. The new SGM paint job looks a million times better but the painter wants to try one more time so she went back today.

I went on a cruise down in south Dallas last night with a friend which I will have to say was interesting because you never know what your going to see at a car get together. I was quite surprised to see a Rolls Royce Phantom in that part of town especially with a direct TV dish on top...lmao. I wasn't surprised to learn that it belonged to the man that was wrongly convicted of murder here in Texas and spent 20 years in prison. He was cleared of the crime last year with DNA evidence and apparently is doing well now. [URL="
[/URL]

On the way home I stopped off and took a few pictures of Envy with my favorite building in downtown Dallas in the background.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I had Envy for the weekend so it should come as no surprise that I took a few new pictures while I had her. The new SGM paint job looks a million times better but the painter wants to try one more time so she went back today.

I went on a cruise down in south Dallas last night with a friend which I will have to say was interesting because you never know what your going to see at a car get together. I was quite surprised to see a Rolls Royce Phantom in that part of town especially with a direct TV dish on top...lmao. I wasn't surprised to learn that it belonged to the man that was wrongly convicted of murder here in Texas and spent 20 years in prison. He was cleared of the crime last year with DNA evidence and apparently is doing well now. [URL="
[/URL]

On the way home I stopped off and took a few pictures of Envy with my favorite building in downtown Dallas in the background.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
fantastic, never have seen of a sgm c5 looking that amazingand if you take a closer look you can tell there was someone taking the pics who understands what he or she is doing and who is able to show exactly, what the designers of the car had in mind and worked into the metal; great art imo, thx for these pics

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I love the night shots:thumbsup:
Thank you...SGM looks amazing at night under a little light and I've been dying to take some night shots of her. But I learned back at Christmas time that there is one thing my $90 Nikon doesn't do well and that's low light. So I finally invested in a Nikon D3100 two weeks ago and I couldn't be happier.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
fantastic, never have seen of a sgm c5 looking that amazingand if you take a closer look you can tell there was someone taking the pics who understands what he or she is doing and who is able to show exactly, what the designers of the car had in mind and worked into the metal; great art imo, thx for these pics
Thank you Highlander...I think my little SGM looks pretty hot too. I planned every last detail on her and she's definitely a ladies car! :D
If you never got a chance to see my COTW thread over on C5...check it out because it has Envy's best shots all in one place.

[COTW 1/31/11]: One HOT Synergy Green Metallic - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

And thank you for the other super nice comments as well because all photographs of Envy are taken by me. She's a supermodel and rarely strikes a bad pose so my job is easy. :D

i was wondering were u got the color match shark fin ant?
I had it painted and repainted...lol...along with my hood, deck lid, spoiler, GFX and roof ditch moldings. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
sgm supermodel

And thank you for the other super nice comments as well because all photographs of Envy are taken by me. She's a supermodel and rarely strikes a bad pose so my job is easy.

supermodel: yes: 100%
super photographer: yes: 100% , too (perfectly playing with the light and the lines of the car / the comment above far too modest)

btw
i am wondering, if the muffler delete would not lead to problems if used longer periods under full throttle... (as the hot exhaust fumes are not ducted away, any expierences yet?)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts