Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew that oldie wasn't going to say anything nice..... That bastard. So jealous...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X1bJjIF8Mg

And btw, what if Paris Hilton actually turned out to be intelligent? You won't get the joke until you watch the video.... Did you see her plan for the Hybrid of Offshore Drilling and New technology for electric cars? Pretty intelligent if you ask me.....

ANYWAY, Yeah. Press play.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Just playing good cop bad cop, he has said plenty of bad things about cars which later he has over turned after driving them, sooo I'm certain his opinion will change once he gets behind the wheel of it! :patriot:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yeah, there's already been a thread on Jeremy. He'll bash it, drive it, love it, then get back in the studio and bash the carpet they chose for the trunk, and where they put the reverse lights. For comedy purposes, that's what he does. If he ever likes an American car, his audience will turn on him.

Let's just hope the Stig gets it with a dry track, so then we can really compare it to other cars they've tested.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
If it had the name Vauxhall on it he would love it. I like Topgear cause they actually give honest opinions and are not afraid to bash anyone. They are actually harder on British cars than anything else. Most of the comments he makes about American cars I have to agree with him, even though he goes a little over the top for the audience reaction.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The SS will not be quicker than the corvette (31) - how the hell is the GT3 (36)??? that doesnt seem logical.. but I know sometimes they run in bad weather.. perhaps this was a bad day - I will say #36.. bump the GT3 to 37 for bragging rights... and to be faster than the Roush mustang (40). it better be faster than a mustang! or I will be dissapointed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If it had the name Vauxhall on it he would love it. I like Topgear cause they actually give honest opinions and are not afraid to bash anyone. They are actually harder on British cars than anything else. Most of the comments he makes about American cars I have to agree with him, even though he goes a little over the top for the audience reaction.
The thing I don't understand is before this clip was even recorded, Jeremy had tested the Vauxhall Manaro VXR and absolutely raved about it... I guess he has to work in his American jokes where ever he can

VXR Review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A5F5uUO2oU

GTO review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18pEMw9CpM4

·
Registered
21 Posts
And btw, what if Paris Hilton actually turned out to be intelligent? You won't get the joke until you watch the video.... Did you see her plan for the Hybrid of Offshore Drilling and New technology for electric cars? Pretty intelligent if you ask me.....

ANYWAY, Yeah. Press play.

She would be intelligent if she WROTE that plan herself lol

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
The thing I don't understand is before this clip was even recorded, Jeremy had tested the Vauxhall Manaro VXR and absolutely raved about it... I guess he has to work in his American jokes where ever he can
Just makes me wonder how well this car would have done in sales if it wasn't called the GTO... If they had made it the G8 Coupe from the beginning. I don't know how everyone else feels, but I felt tricked when they took an Aussie car (even though it's a great one), and used an iconic American badge on it. That was probably the main reason it wasn't on my list of cars to look at.

I can say that I regret that decision, because it would have been nice to have had one for a few years before the Camaro comes out, but that just shows how important it is when badging cars.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.