5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That color is hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_HPSOGcnD4&NR=1[/URL]

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Thats a sweet car. :cool:

Though it has an LS2, so we won't see that here, at least not with an LS2.

He says 440hp. His math isn't good lol.

Vauxhall's ratings are 417PS/550Nm... which translates to 411hp/406tq... a little higher than the LS2 was rated here.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
When asked if he would own one over a BMW M6( which got its ass kicked) he said no. Figures. Reason from Clarkson's mouth..... the looks (one of the best things about the car). He can still bite me.

He couldn just let it up after a very nice review by him. I would be a happy camper if the camaro came in the color though. But after watching video of that car make me want a G8 at times.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When asked if he would own one over a BMW M6( which got its ass kicked) he said no. Figures. Reason from Clarkson's mouth..... the looks (one of the best things about the car). He can still bite me.

He couldn just let it up after a very nice review by him. I would be a happy camper if the camaro came in the color though. But after watching video of that car make me want a G8 at times.

I thought you might like that color;)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Banned
4,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
He's a posh, dousche eating, chip eating wanker. He summed his pea brained ways of thinking when he said the BMW badge was "worth its weight in Murr". I don't even want to hear a 5th gen review from him.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
He's a posh, dousche eating, chip eating wanker. He summed his pea brained ways of thinking when he said the BMW badge was "worth its weight in Murr". I don't even want to hear a 5th gen review from him.
+2. He will nothing good to say. He almost likes it then shows his true self at around 5 minutes :mad:
It was just awesome that the ZO6 did great on the track, even though there was room for improvement from the driver. Clarkson still bashed it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
+2. He will nothing good to say. He almost likes it then shows his true self at around 5 minutes :mad:
It was just awesome that the ZO6 did great on the track, even though there was room for improvement from the driver. Clarkson still bashed it.
IMO, this guy is your typical tv or radio personality that drives his ratings with "controversy". Getting a realistic opinion from this wanker is impossible, much less WANTED. :twak: Dude is a tool.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Still fun to see them flog the cars.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I've just noticed that he's basically crotchety. He will love a car, driving it, and will just have a blast. Then, when they cut back to the studio, he bashes it, and says it's awful and would never buy one. I ignore that part of the show, and focus on how much fun he's having driving it.

I mean, bashing a car because it's branded a Vauxhall? Please. They may have a bad reputation, and even if that car was branded a Yugo here in the US, it would still be the same car.

He is really funny, but he rides on that high horse waaaay too much.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Yeah...Did you see the Z06 review? Same crap. "I love this car." "Oh, there's no way I'd drive one of these."

Really? You like handbuilt $100K+ cars eh? How'd that GT40 work out for you?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts