Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off i want to make it clear this is not my car, it is a guy who works just a building next to mine.

We had several tornadoes touch down in arkansas last night, one of them tore through Little Rock AFB and caught this poor camaro by surprise! :(

It's a 1SS L99 with a considerable about of damage. It was one of MANY vehicals that fell victim to the tornado. Please take a second to grieve the loss of a loved one....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Wow that SUXS Big Time!!!!!! Tell him I said I'm Sorry that happened and hope it gets taken care of Quickly!!!!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Dangggg sorry to see that glad no one was hurt....I hope!

·
Registered
498 Posts
sad

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Drag but glad nobody was injured. Bet there will be a few V6 owners salivating to get the front and rear suspension modules out of it....;)

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Sorry to hear about this, always keep an eye on the weather in this part of the states. I always put ours in the parking garage at the mall if anything even looks like it is bad. Monday night there was 3 Camaros hiding together in the parking garage!:eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm don't know exactly how it was damaged, my guess is a nearby dumpster smashed the side and rolled over the roof. I think
the camaro was also tossed into other vehicles from the parking lot.

None of the vehicle's that had damage deployed the airbags....? Maybe they only deploy if the vehicle is running or at least has key in the ignition. Im not sure how that works.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
at least theres some new scrap parts to hit the market for someone elses car.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
at least theres some new scrap parts to hit the market for someone elses car.
Brembo brakes and a V8 rear end that can be upgraded with a 4:11 gear? If I had a V6, I'd be all over that car.

·
Registered
720 Posts
a moment of silence.....:candlesad:...so sad :(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow... that's harsh. :candlesad:

I'm reminded of something Ron White said in his stand up. "It's not THAT the wind is blowin'. It's WHAT the wind is blowin'!"

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I am so sorry I hope you get your car replaced and your luck changes. I'm just glad you are ok.

I will never return to Arkansas in the month of April ever again.

Last year ( 365 days ago ) this last weekend when tornados hit Arkansas I was in eureka springs arkansas and a hail storm beat the Crap out of my car luckily it fell so fast hail blanketed the car and not one hail ding was left on the car.

Seems to me this time of year Arkansas isnt the place to be.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts