Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got hit and totaled the car.... :angry:

photo (6).JPG

looking to get a 2013 1ss 1LE soon to replace my ss... should be getting paid off soon.... no one was hurt.. but it did spin me around pretty good.. rip.. camaro...

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Didn't look like enough to total it...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't look like enough to total it...
The drivers side rear area was pushed out.. imo it would never be right again... or the top... rather it be totaled imo...

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
sounds like a bad week for Camaros, both you and Vegas girl ... I tend to agree I'd rather it be totaled, but then again, they screw you so bad as soon as it is off the lot ... hope you get enough to not be pulling a lot of money out of pocket to get another ... glad everyone is fine

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Holy cow whats going on are folks that jealous of the Camaro they have to start damaging them :angry:

sorry to hear and hopefully next one will be even better :thumbsup:

·
Registered
807 Posts
sorry to hear...good luck man...!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Mine will be fine...I just had a total meltdown when it happened. And seriously? the body shop gives me a Honda Element as a loaner...with advertising ALL over it...NOT a happy girl. I WANT MY CAMI!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like i found a replacement.. already approved..

2013 camaro 1ss 1LE. BLK. they have to ship in down here from northish tx... cant wait.. beast mode 1LE.....!!! cross fingers....

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Glad to hear your all OK, and hope it works out for you soon!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm sorry that happened to you. Maybe someone is out there picking off Modern Camaro members. But seriously, I'm glad you're ok. And you should let them total it and then buy it back. Either part it out and make some money or keep that trans and engine for a serious future build!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sorry that happened to you. Maybe someone is out there picking off Modern Camaro members. But seriously, I'm glad you're ok. And you should let them total it and then buy it back. Either part it out and make some money or keep that trans and engine for a serious future build!!
was really thinking about this cause this would fit great in an 80's model monte ss or camaro.. but its christmas and i just want another car to replace this one.. i been in a dodge fart for two weeks!!!!! :angry:

hope i get the 1LE!!! ..

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
javi05....update on the 1LE???

My update on Cami....tomorrow will be one week she's been in body shop....will call tomorrow to get update on her progress. I miss her EVERY DAY....this is not normal...is it????? Every time I see a 5th generation Camaro....I sigh and start tearing up....yep the boyfriend is close to having me committed. He doesn't "get it"(he does to an extent)like my MC dudes do.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
javi05....update on the 1LE???

My update on Cami....tomorrow will be one week she's been in body shop....will call tomorrow to get update on her progress. I miss her EVERY DAY....this is not normal...is it????? Every time I see a 5th generation Camaro....I sigh and start tearing up....yep the boyfriend is close to having me committed. He doesn't "get it"(he does to an extent)like my MC dudes do.
You bet! I'm one of your "MC Camaro Dudes" and I understand completely!
Can't belive they stuck you in a POS with advertising on it!:angry:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I drove the POS home and haven't driven it since. I've taken back the Mustang from boyfriend until Cami is back. He's a great sport

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i got a 2014 2ss 1le camaro this weekend blk on blk... all i can say is omg this car is sick!!!! handles great and puts the power down like a mother!!!! pics soon....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to hear a bought yo vert, glad to hear you got what you wanted, its sure has been a ruff month to say the least :(
Update w/ pics...you know we here love pics ;)

:nopics:
thanks.. started a thread... :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
sorry to hear man

1 - 20 of 32 Posts