Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Touchdown in Orlando 1st customer car w/PICS >>>

103026 2G1FK1EJ0A9103026 2SS 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC FL CLASSIC CHEVROLET CO. 940 State Rd 434 South Altamonte Springs 327143530 Inferno Orange Metallic Inferno Orange BLACK 38225 CFPC_2010 (Camaro5)

Just arrived at Classic Chevrolet Altamonte Springs, FL

Here are the photos he is a local club member he decided not to take delivery tonight as they could not install the stripes they will be installed tomorrow or Saturday and he will take delivery then.

4 more Camaros were spotted at the Taft distribution center (were incoming cars are taken off the train 2-Black, 1 Red, and 1 yellow not sure if they were SS's or RS's)

Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics or it didnt happen
LOL not my car but a Camaro5 member I am leaving at 4pm to go have a look at the car I will post some crummy pics from my Iphone.

Sean

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Good to see them FINALLY hittin' the streets.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did he get the flat black rally stripes?
I did not get a chance to see them and I was not sure as the window sticker said Black Rally stripes (installed by the dealer).

Sean

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
wow that looks awesome.

Are you guys planning on having any SS at your unveiling? and any IOM cars? i may be crazy enough to take the 4hr drive.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow that looks awesome.

Are you guys planning on having any SS at your unveiling? and any IOM cars? i may be crazy enough to take the 4hr drive.

This car will be on hand as part of the Classic Camaro of Central Florida display at Classic Chevrolet next Friday. We are hoping one other member has his 2SS/RS 9blck on black) A6, Sunroof, polished 20's in time for the unveiling not to mention the 15 Club cars we will have on hand.

Sean

·
Registered
646 Posts
103026 2G1FK1EJ0A9103026 2SS 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC FL CLASSIC CHEVROLET CO. 940 State Rd 434 South Altamonte Springs 327143530 Inferno Orange Metallic Inferno Orange BLACK 38225 CFPC_2010 (Camaro5)

Just arrived at Classic Chevrolet Altamonte Springs, FL

Here are the photos he is a local club member he decided not to take delivery tonight as they could not install the stripes they will be installed tomorrow or Saturday and he will take delivery then.

4 more Camaros were spotted at the Taft distribution center (were incoming cars are taken off the train 2-Black, 1 Red, and 1 yellow not sure if they were SS's or RS's)

Sean
That's about 20 min from my house, I'm gonna take a lil road trip. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts