Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This commercial cracks me up. I think anyone who carries around a toy dog looks ridiculous, but this really drives that point home. :lol:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Yeah that is funny. I've seen it on TV.
:lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Used to carry my goldfish, but I don't think he liked it much. Gonna miss him. :lol::lol::lol:

Bill

·
Registered
145 Posts
[URL="
[/URL]I don't understand what you mean We. :lol::lol:[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]
Envy You and that puppy look fantistic. We have Chihuahuas. I am so glad you are a anamial friend also.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Envy You and that puppy look fantistic. We have Chihuahuas. I am so glad you are a anamial friend also.
Thank you very much! Saying I'm an animal friend is a bit of an understatement though...most of my friends call me the crazy dog lady...lol. I've bred and/or finished 70+ AKC champions so far...Maltese and Greyhounds mostly. But Envy did suck up most of my dog showing budget so I just enjoy playing with them now. But I do have one Chihuahua of my own that I am currently showing named Turbo. :D

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[URL="
[/URL]I don't understand what you mean We. :lol::lol:[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]
Ah come on, I didn't mean while posing for pictures! Do you have a dog on one arm while buying a coffee at Starbucks, or while changing oil? That's what I'm talking about. :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
These are our puppies,
The blue Chihauhau is rare, her nane is Bruce,
The one in the middle is Cricket,
And our little Lover, Fawn & white is Buddy,

Attachments

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Ah come on, I didn't mean while posing for pictures! Do you have a dog on one arm while buying a coffee at Starbucks, or while changing oil? That's what I'm talking about. :D
I know exactly what you meant We...I think the commercial is hilarious. And I know a few of those types...lol. But when I viewed the clip...it made me think about that recent picture of Halo and I...which I love...but we do look a little uppity. It's definitely the only picture I have of me holding a toy dog in front of a car. These days...Envy does manage to to nose her way into a lot of my photographs. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts