Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washington -- Toyota Motor Corp. plans to rebut claims that the electronics of its cars and trucks are to blame for unwanted acceleration problems that are behind the recall of more than eight million vehicles.

More...

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I guess they hope the problem will just go away. If replacing the floor mats, replacing the accelerator pedals, blaming the drivers didn't fix it, what else is there left to consider as a cause? It's logical deduction baby!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Toyota has no idea what they're doing. It seems like all these "fixes" so far have been nothing more than trial-and-error. Floormats didn't work, maybe it's the accelerator pedal. Oops, people are saying that didn't fix it either, what else can we blame now?

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
that's why i have been hesitant in buying a car with everything electronic. my 98 dakota still has a lot of mechanical gadgets, and is easy to work on. there is a lot of electronics on the new camaro, but not too much like a toyoDUH!

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Toyota is all lies when it comes to safety.
They want everyone to think that they have safety as a priority.

In reality, #1 priority at Toyota right now is to make this problem go away, and it doesn't matter how.
Heck, look at their new commercials - they want people to think it's over.

They're on a slippery slope.
If they don't get their act together soon, this thing is gonna snowball and fast.
It really could cause them to go bankrupt, and it would serve them right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts